Pages

3 Apr 2017

Snip, snip?

No, more like whirrrrrrr.....

I gave PC a haircut today. Man deserves a medal for being so brave :P! It didn't come out too bad - considering he has about 6 crowns and his hair grows in 50,000 directions.....hahahaha......






I won't be allowing it to become this long again. Fear of messing it up delayed the procedure but made the eventual clipping take longer than expected as the hair kept clogging the clipper blades. It's not as even as I would have liked either. I'm looking forward to some pillion rides on the motorcycle now he can wear his helmet comfortably though :).

Cheers,
RobynLouise XO


















8 comments:

  1. I think everyone here would run if they saw me coming with clippers. You've done well.

    Pillion rides sounds fun. Before we were married my husband had a motorbike and I had a few rides on the back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! PC has a few motorcycles but only a couple are registered.

      Delete
  2. My husband's hair is ten times longer than your hubby's was. I have threatened to cut it while he is asleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, does he look like a wild man though? PC began looking a bit unkempt and it was because I wanted to trim his hair and hadn't made time to do it.

      Delete
  3. My P is almost bald on top, looks a little like friar tuck, tunmmy and all, no gown though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's time you made him one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only allowed to trim the back of DH's hair and I even messed that up the first time. He handed me clippers, which I had never used, and gave no instructions. I've improved my trimming abilities although I'm shocked he lets me anywhere near his hair!

    ReplyDelete