Pages

10 Jan 2017

Third time lucky…..

….I think so!

Lol, we had such a fun day! Due to a few miscalculations and not having my craftroom properly set up the dress wouldn’t have been finished in time so we went shopping this morning and I bought myself a gorgeous dress for practically nothing.

I changed my surname again yesterday afternoon, (9th January 2017) at 5pm when I married PC at the local courthouse, with our adult children in attendance.


We had written our own marriage affirmations for the ceremony and the registrar said the statements, before and after our affirmations, which made it official. All of us then had dinner at a local restaurant and we had a lovely evening.




Cheers!
RobynLouise


14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!
    hope you both have a wonderful life together!
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both!!!! I am so very happy for you!!!!! Wishlist no you all the very best togetherđź’—

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and much love and happiness to you both, this is wonderful news xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best wishes for a very happy future!

    Cheers - Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's what that dress you were making was for! Wow! How exciting. You look lovely. Congratulations and I hope you will both be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chel. Lol, guess that dress will be ready for the first anniversary :P.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks J! BTW....my favourite aunt met her second husband in her 80's. There's still time for you :D. No rush.

      Delete