Pages

15 Dec 2016

Re.......

Resigning, repacking, removing, resettling, readjusting, rearranging, recharging and a few other words beginning with that prefix.

This year has been the only year since I began blogging that has less than 5 posts for the year and my first blogging year began 4 days before that year’s end. Abysmal blogging effort but I couldn't find the mental energy to write about anything and I like to write as well as I can. OCD?.....maybe.

Next year, 2017 , is a new beginning in many ways and a repeat of activities I enjoy in other ways. This time there is someone to share current activities and make new experiences together. He’ll be popping up in photos in this blog.

Mentioning photos reminds me that I need to download some for future posts as a “before and after” comparison. In the meantime my readers can view our house, weeds and all, in the blog header J.

Cheers,
RobynLouise xo

4 comments:

  1. What a year you have had, Robyn. I hope you feel settled now and are enjoying your new home. I look forward to some blog posts in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see anything from you. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you J. I have been a bit of a hermit here and just been making comments on facebook.

      Delete