Pages

4 Jan 2015

Oh, Google works again and my little treats!

One of my NY aims was to try and blog more frequently but Google decided to put a spanner in that yesterday when I couldn't even log into my gmail, let alone reply to blog posts or make a new post. Looks like everything is back to normal now though.

I treated myself yesterday as I went for a look through Spotlight and Lincraft. Very disappointed in Lincraft as the shop looked scruffy with fabrics etc not put back, boxes of half unpacked items in the aisles and only a couple of staff that I could see, but spied a pair of pinking scissors in Spotlight that were 30% off, and I've wanted a pair for years since mine were lost but cringed at paying about $25-30 for them. These only cost me $13 so I'm very pleased. Spotlight had plenty of helpful staff too and the shop was very tidy considering the amount of shoppers there.

I also bought myself a 200gm Christmas box of Lindt chocolates for $5 at Woolies when I grocery shopped. Doesn't hurt to have a little treat every now and then :).

Slightly overcast day today and I'm hoping it will rain as after two 41C days I think the area needs a cool wet break.

Cheers,
Robyn xo

6 comments:

  1. A nice pair of shears and chocolate, sounds like heaven. Also nice to find some fun. I think you deserve it, yes?

    Happy New Year to you, my other-hemisphere friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J! Good to hear from you. Sorry abut the late reply but I wasn't advised of the comments via email for some reason?? I'm paying for consuming the chocolates after the choc cake last week as a few pimples erupted on my face. Lol, must remember the word "moderation"!

      Delete
  2. Pinking shears come in handy, Robyn. I have an old pair of my mum's. They are such good quality. More chocolate? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...see reply above re chocolate! The pinking shears will come in handy for scrapbooking too as I use fabric sometimes but don't like the little threads that can pull off raw edges and a nice serrated edge also adds texture and focus to a card design :).

      Delete
  3. Hoping to do the same, that is blog more. Hmmmm...........

    ReplyDelete