Pages

14 Jan 2015

Beyond the Black Stump

Just catching up from a post I made back in September, which is actually only 5 posts back, where I mentioned photos of my new digs. My header photo is taken out at SO's which is the other side of this black stump area. Here's a few photos that I took last year of my new digs, that I posted on facebook, but couldn't figure out till now how to put them on here.


A couple of views of the front entrance.




The cat and dog relaxing in the back yard. Lol, I'll have to update this one as the pot now has strawberry plants in it and the rock edged garden is going back to lawn for ease of mowing and care. Maybe after I mow the overgrown lawn again as then they can be compared!


This is the sign you see as you enter the area.



Stay tuned for updates in the future as I have cleaned up the gardens at the front and have some vegetables growing out the back near the fruit trees.

Cheers,
Robyn xo





3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Carrathool, Robyn. I have heard of the Black Stump though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like being beyond the black stump. Pets look content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there really is a place beyond the black stump? And you live there, how cool is that?

    xTania

    ReplyDelete