Pages

22 May 2013

Best spots?!

Winter has definitely arrived and the combustion stove is in use again. Miss Maddy usually likes to perch beside it on the brick divider that separates the stove from the wood that fuels it but the last couple of nights she's found a more comfortable spot.


What is it with cats and newspapers?


Madame Ginger (top right) thought she was the star until Miss Maddy decided to intervene in her photo shoot.
Ginger top left to bottom right: 
"Aren't I gorgeous?
Hey miss you're intruding!
Nooo, don't stop there.
I can still see you... keep going 
Finally. Now you can photograph my other gorgeous side!"
(Click on photo to enlarge)


Cheers,
Robyn xo

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute kitties and the funny things they do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cat stories. Henery cat loves the top of the bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cats are gorgeous.
    not sure if I agree with Miss maddy's idea of comfort though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe!
    You have some gorgeous cats. I don't know what it is about cats and newspapers - I'd say it's cats and papers; we used to have one who LOVED sitting or lying on anything I was reading at the moment...

    ReplyDelete