Pages

1 Oct 2012

Views of the Week

So, I've been a bit slack posting but I have had my camera with me and these are a few highlights of my week.

I was in a potholder swap on DTE and my first partner let me down but I'd put my name down to be a swap angel as well so I was given someone else who hadn't received their swap to make a set for. They also made a set for me.


Potholders I sent (yes the yellow dot on the edging is a pin!)



Potholders I received - front


 -back

I love the FME!

My new partner did receive the potholders from her original swap partner so she now has 2 sets :).


A colourful, cheeky orange chewer



 A bit of a size difference....


 ...but they love to play together!



 It's bad when you have to find your own dinner.....


..and even worse when others expect you to share.



Reflections on a moonlit night



 A night prowler after her day's hunting



Cheers,
Robyn xo

2 comments:

  1. Now that cat can have a job round my place any time! Bad year for rodents.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the blogtoberfest12 page. I thought it was very cool how you have a German Shepherd & a Border Collie... I do as well! :) They are wonderful animals!
    x

    ReplyDelete