Pages

8 Oct 2012

DTE-ers..possible Christmas card swap creations!

If you are thinking of being in the Down To Earth Forum Christmas card swap then it may be advisable not to scroll down or you could see a card you may receive.

The school hols may be over but it's not peaceful enough for me to be trying to sew a pattern I've modified. So I decided to fiddle around with my scrapbooking stuff as I've put my name down for the above mentioned swap. This swap is a little different as we are receiving a list of 9 names of swappees, that is our group, so we post a card to each of the swappees and receive one from each in return.

I googled "handmade Christmas card" then clicked on images for some new ideas and then put my own twist on them and this is what I've made so far.


Not a wonderful photo as it was taken tonight but it shows the glittery bits, even though the star on top of the tree is gold not multicolour sparkles. I would have put a multicolour sparkly star on it if I had one :). It's been a while since I've played with my scrapbooking supplies so I'm quite enjoying this. 


Hope you are enjoying them and the Blogtoberfest too!


Cheers,
Robyn xo

1 comment: