Pages

3 Oct 2012

Beanz Meanz...


.....a different type of meal for us.



Yesterday I made a bean and rice salad from a recipe on one of the threads at DTE. I had some for lunch with a can of Thai green curry tuna and some home grown buttercrunch lettuce.




What do you think of my table decoration? LOL!





Last night we had vegetarian rissoles for tea and, after the usual whinge from Miss13 about suffering my vego food fads, she liked them so much she had extra and she’s taking some for lunch tomorrow at an Ag prac at her school :D.
I’m very pleased as they are tasty, cost around $3 for ingredients and will feed 3 people for 2 meals. They are also very filling. This “vego food fad” could become a weekly habit in this house.





Hope you enjoyed sharing our meals :).

Cheers,
Rob xo

3 comments:

  1. They look yummy! :) I'm a vegetarian and I know how hard it is to make someone taste my food just because it's vegetarian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn.... the recipe ...you have to give the recipe!! How do you make the vegetarian rissoles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rissoles look scrumptious - would love to know the ingredients you use... mine are always a bit bland tasting. Sounds like you've cracked it though - when second helpings are asked for :D)

    ReplyDelete