Pages

11 Dec 2011

Misty summer morning..photo intense

This is what I see if I'm out before the sun has broken though the mist. It's not fog to me as I think of fog as cold and clammy but this is light, soft, airy and makes everything look magical and surreal.



















This is who comes along to help me enjoy my rambles.

The farm ducks


Senior farm cat


 How to keep your butt dry - sit on an old cow pat



 What's that...snuffle snuffle...



 Chasey 1


 Chasey 2


Find me now


Thanks for coming on a walk around the farm with me :D.
Cheers,
Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such lovely photos with me. I enjoyed our walk around your lovely property.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scenery! I love mist as it casts a blanket over hidden promises. Poor cat, he didn't like being chased!

    ReplyDelete