Pages

25 Nov 2011

On My Mind.....Swaps and slow mail

This is a Friday feature over at Down To Earth that anyone with a blog can join. To take part, post a photo on your own blog, write a short caption explaining it and link it back to the Down To Earth blog by saying you're part of 'On My Mind'. Please write a new post, don't link to an older one. When you’ve done that go to Down To Earth blog and add a comment below the “On My Mind” post with a link to your blog. 

This is a sneak peak of a swap I mailed about 10 days ago to Queensland. My swap partner mailed to me a few days before I mailed hers...so where are our swaps now? I know it's near Christmas but it's usually only 2-3 days to/from mailing to this area :(.
Hoping everyone's mail arrives where it's supposed to and in the condition it was sent as AusPost seems to be dragging the chain a lot this year and it's not even December yet!
Cheers,
Robyn

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed our mail slowing down too at the moment. Finger crossed you're not kept in suspense for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute, Rob. I hope your mail arrives ok.
    I am getting annoyed with the ads for Express post, after they didn't even bother to take DD's parcel I sent her, to the door and left a note in the letterbox, then someone had to go to Randwick PO late that day and get it, when I complained I was told "that they were not a courier service." :(
    They should make up their mind if they are ANY service at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little chicken face, Robyn! And I guess the term "Post Office" is synonymous the world over for "hurry up and wait"! :o( Hope your swaps reach you soon.

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I was just talking to someone about how slow our postal service can be. I feel as though I can get things shipped to me from the States faster than sending an envelope to Qld. Very strange. I like the look of your cute chook!!

    ReplyDelete