Pages

12 Aug 2011

On My Mind - bags of stuff


I've been busy doing lots of things lately and the Tri-pocket tote is one of them. This one has been sent to my daughter and she's delighted with it as it will hold her folders, notebook, mobile phone etc. I have enough material from the op-shop to make about 4 more and these will be for sale on my stall as upcycled crafts at the markets at a local school at the end of this month. The pattern is from "Simple Gifts to Stitch" by Jocelyn Worrall and I borrowed it from my local library.

Cheers,
Robyn

9 comments:

  1. Hi, jumped over from D2E. Great tote, I also like to upcyle fabric for totes and bags. My preference is denim and am now using sheeting to make my granddaughter and self summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a neat tote! I like totes because they aren't too hard to make (although still, I sit and stare at the instructions!) and I love fabrics. love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is gorgeous. Your daughter will be so happy. Check out this site for food allergies. You might find it interesting.
    http://fedup.com.au/
    Thanks for popping by.
    Cheers
    Ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tote Robyn.. so many uses.... and I love the fabrics you used...
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very handy bag Robyn! It will hold lots and lots with those pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome bag! I love exterior pockets for keys and cell phones and perhaps a bit of change so you don't have to "dig". GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a real sensible pattern for a busy girl's tote.
    As Becky said, you don't have to 'dig' to find things with this style.
    Love the fresh colours you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag. I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog. Your experience has gave me lots to think about. I am so glad you told me about it, it means more than I could possibly say.
    Thank you. B

    ReplyDelete