Pages

3 Jun 2011

On My Mind...on the Wings of an Eagle

Hoping this feathered friend returns with it's mate and that next time they fly a bit lower and hang around long enough for me to grab the tripod and set it up. I've lived here 13 years and whenever I've spied these Wedgetail Eagles they've been too far away for a good photo shot or I haven't had a camera with a zoom lens attached.

Love owls and eagles :D.



 Visit down---to---earth to see what is on other's minds today and maybe share something with us that's on your mind!



Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend :D

Robyn

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a rare photo!! Congratulations on capturing it. I have only seen one wedge-tail eagle, and of course didn't have my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think birds of prey are amazing! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the break. Guess I need it, Robyn

    Have begun knitting a little sweater, for who, I don't know.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaut photos. It's a thrill when you get a shot of them isn't it. They're awesome birds

    ReplyDelete