Pages

18 Jun 2011

FNSI - a start on the gifts

I've been meaning to try this out for a while and I discovered it's quite easy to make hanging hand towels :).
There's one for me - the one at the back so you can't see the boo boos- and two for gifts. I'll be on the lookout for towels on sale that have designs on them now as there will be ric rac and other little decorations on future ones.




One of these will be going to a male which is why they are more functional than fashionable.


Thanks for looking,
Cheers,
Robyn

11 comments:

  1. They will certainly make lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Using FNSI for working on gifts :)
    I love the color combination you've chosen for these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really lovely. Was it hard stitching through the towel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent idea! A gift that looks good and can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!!! Love it.
    This is the first time I've participated in the Sew-in and really enjoyed it. I was inspired to get things finished.... by the skin of teeth, I did it.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea. Very smart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them. They are going to be much appreciated gifts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool gifts - and I guess every man would agree that your design is manly enough ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Robyn, could get very fancy with these

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wll done. Some lovely gifts. I forgot,again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I like these they are cute. B

    ReplyDelete