Pages

20 May 2011

On My Mind - Look What I Found!

Firstly sincere apologies to those who visited this blog when I put up a sneak peak of the goodies I had cut out ages ago. I couldn't quite decide how to finish this little friend off so I put it aside...and it was forgotten! I discovered it the other day and immediately knew what the face needed to be as I hadn't liked the options given in the original pattern. 


So here's my happy little friend! 


My little friend's current name is Cyndi as that's who the fabrics came from that it's made out of  :).
Thanks for visiting and to see what is on who's mind visit Rhonda's blog. You may find something else you like!

10 comments:

  1. The little "being" is ADORABLE! LOVE the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi is just gorgeous. I live those colours and the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun to get a project finished...I'm sure Cyndi thanks you for it! ;)

    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so very cute. I love the fabric !!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!!!Just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO-SEW CUTE!! It really has a personality...what a fun luvee-stuffee!

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This thank you is for those of you who are no reply bloggers :). Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Robyn, I'm just now catching up on my blog reading since I haven't had power all week. That is just sooooo cute, and I am honored to pieces that you named it after me! How fun. I just love it! Thank you, sweet friend. Now when anyone asks for a picture of me, I'm going to send them to this post! LOL!!! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete