Pages

15 Jan 2011

Sunshine on my shoulder.........

makes me happy and the laundry smell fresh!

I know it's a weird photo to post but I'm soooo happy to have a full day of sunshine and a real Australian summer day (including some sunburn whilst hanging laundry!) after overcast days and perpetually intermittent downpours for weeks. I understand why the Egyptians worshipped Ra, the sun god, as I feel really full of life today with all the light and warmth around. Think I'll just sort out those quilting fabrics I wanted to pre-wash now the backlog of regular laundry is caught up *big smile*.

5 comments:

  1. I love hanging laundry to dry - puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. We might reach the 50's here today which is a big jump from the temps a little above freezing we've been having for highs lately.

    Soak up a little more vitamin D for me.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. fresh sheets are the best especially when dryed by the summer sun.
    How you been?
    XX Geniene

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more than welcome to some off our sun and our cinstant unabating heat... just a small regular downpour interspered with some cool would be more than welcome here. I am glad you feel motivated today, though. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn Yes sunshine is great. I always take advantage of it. It will be -25 c here in the morning. The sun is supposed to shine so thank goodness for that. B

    ReplyDelete