Pages

17 Aug 2010

Fabric Scraps box arrival!

I forgot to post earlier that I received my box of fabric scraps from Cyndy yesterday and was quite delighted with it. There's some really 'sheepy' looking fabric there that will make some nice stuffed toys. Lots of dotty pieces, striped lots and some novelty and floral fabrics as well as some that I'm calling 'scrapbook' fabric because the patterns remind me of scrapbooking papers I've seen!
I'll have to take a photo tomorrow after my quilting group and put it here >>

3 comments:

  1. your box of scraps sounds great!!!Looking forward to seeing what you make with them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Robyn, what a great assortment, you will have fun using all those lovelies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you...looks like a very nice variety there to work your way through.

    ReplyDelete