Pages

8 May 2010

More Potholders

Finally remembered to photograph the one I gave Mum...she hasn't used it yet!! She said it's too good to use, now where have I heard that before :P? If Leanne hadn't specified pumpkins this would have been the replacement.
This is a crazy quilting one which is meant to depict the area I live in. Well I know it is and that's all that matters :). There's a few fabrics in this that Juliet sent me. Thanks Juliet! I'm acquiring the ability to machine embroider neatly. Both potholders are 8" square.



The last one is one I made using the tube method but I halved the sizing as I thought I could always make it bigger for my needs but it would have been difficult to downsize it. This is 7" square to keep the dimensions correct.

5 comments:

  1. You have done a great job with the potholders. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Robyn, these are beautiful, I can't quilt but I love to look at it all just the same.

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. the potholders are great. Love the hexis as well. love the whole blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pot holders are a lovely way of experimenting! I love the rooster, and delighted with your version of tube quilting ... I have fabric to make another table runner, a runner for the hutch and a couple of cushions ... need a dose of enthusiasm first, as I am beginning to have too many projects either on the go, or in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comments :).

    ReplyDelete