Pages

1 Jan 2017

So long 2016, Hello 2017

It's been a quiet few days since last post and the end of 2016. Partially because my camera lead to the computer developed a problem and I couldn't download photos. There were some hot days in which flowers glorified in the sun....



.....some one decided this was the coolest place in the yard, complete with cold beverages.



I noticed the cherry tomatoes had set fruit after the first rainfall...


and  the end of the thunderstorms gave us a lovely light display!



2017 came in with mid to high 20 Celcius temperatures and a lovely partially cloudy morning that developed into some nice rain and cleared to a beautiful sunset in the evening as evidenced by my new blog header photo and the photos below.




Wishing everyone a New Year that is enjoyable, peaceful, filled with family and friends and is everything you make it become.

Cheers,

RobynLouise xo

10 comments:

  1. Good to see you happily settled and blogging again, Robyn. Happy New Year and best wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah. I've already planted some useful herbs :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...flowers glorified in the sun..."
    That is one of the loveliest phrases I have ever read. It places me in that exact moment when all things come together to create a time of connection and peace. I can feel warmth despite the coldness of where I am right this minute.

    Just as it is always five o'clock somewhere, it is always warm somewhere, even in the midst of our Midwest winters.

    What a blessing you are.

    Juds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Juds. You can have the 36 deg Celcius (96.8F) temperature it was that day, prior to the rain a couple of days later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Robyn, Juds can definitely have the 36C weather. I am over it already and there are two months of summer left. I hope 2017 is a really good year for you and I love your new header. I have to change mine too but I do it so infrequently I forget how I did it last time :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). Lol, I'll communicate instructions re header!

      Delete